Darren, who I coined my Godfather of Blogging, but who, after seeing,
Posing next to hie Diamond Skull next to the Nachtwacht from Rembrandt in the Amsterdam Rijksmuseum tonight on the news, I might start to call the “Damien Hirst of Blogging” is on my top traffic position for this month.
Hey Darren, just new spectacles and you can pose as his double:-)
Here are my 10 most popular posts of October, 2008:
- 10 Questions for (12): Darren Cronian of Travel Rants. You’re a traffic canon Firend! I would suggest to everyone to take him up for an interview:-)
- Too Sexy to Fly? Still high on the voyeurs’ lists).
- 10 Questions (8) for: Erica Johansson of Travel Blissful, probably because she had more confessions here: Happy Hotelier Interview.
- 10 Questions (10) For: Shannon Hurst Lane, another Traveling Mama. Scored a good fourth.
- 10 Questions For (2): Lara Dunston of Cool Travel Guide: Back! However, you should read the two very in depth interviews with her Nomadic Matt here: Part 1 and Part 2!
- Bloggerâ€™s Choice Awards: 5 Best Travel Blogs
- 10 Questions (9) For: Rachel Webb of Andalucia for Holidays.
- Hilarious: Judge in The Hague fines Blogger for ranting about Dutch Telecom Company Call Center Employee. On a similar tag similar happened to me today: I got texted with a message that I had to contact a collecting agency for Ziggo, the local Cable company, to pay something. I had no unpaid bills.So I called immedeately…only to find out that they had texted the wrong number. It took me 20 minutes to get contact with the darn call center!
- Yotel Goes to Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol) and Yotel Gatwick first Guest Reviews are in. This one is clear to me as The Amsterdam Yotel opened its doors on September 30, 2008. Consequently it is a great Google hit.
- Dutch Design # 12: The New Heineken 5 L DraughtKeg. Also clear as I got some new trackbacks.